Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||High Quality||Car Make:||Mercedes Benz W166 M ML|
|Function:||Absorb The Vibration Of The Car||Type:||Air Suspension Shock Absorber|
|Shock Absorber:||Gas-Filled||Material:||Rubber & Steel|
|Spring Type:||Air Spring||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Size:||Standard, As Original||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
Detailed Product Description
Mercedes Benz W166 M ML Rear Air Suspension Shock Absorber With ADS A1663200103 1663204813 Brand New
Suitable For: Mercedes Benz 2013--
Warranty: 12 months
Advantage: Factory direct with wholesale price.
The suspension is the link between the road and the car body. The job of the suspension is to reduce, as far as possible in a controlled fashion, the vibrations from the wheel and the car body caused by an uneven road or changes of direction. Every attempt must be made to prevent these vibrations from being transmitted to the car body in order to reduce rocking, pitching and diving, avoid swaying, and ensure optimum road contact and traction with minimum slip. The suspension system comprises a range of components, including strut support bearings, springs, shock absorbers, connecting rods (coupling rods), stabilisers, axle supports, wheel bearings, suspension arms (control arms and pull rods), wheel brakes, rims, tyres, final drives and steering.
Shock absorbers and how they work
The shock absorbers reduce and slow down the vibrations from the springs, which is why technically they are correctly referred to as vibration dampers. Vibration dampers convert kinetic energy into thermal energy through fluid friction. This involves the flow of oil being slowed down by the valve passages inside the damper.
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be inflated with air to increase the suspension’s load carrying ability.
Advantages of Air Suspension Shock Absorber
1. The car can be kept on its ideal axle height independent of its variable load. Driving safety is improved due to better road handling, for example, at night keeping the same headlight position.
2. Driving dynamics, road handling and comfort are improved. The suspension is soft and comfortable during slow driving and becomes noticeably stiffer during faster driving. The suspension responds to dynamic load as it reacts to live load.
3. Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency, which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
4. Higher ability to absorb energy which means better and safer handling in extreme driving conditions.
1. We can translate your original drawing, and offer the best suggestion on design.
2. We have set up a quality management system assuring the quality of all the products and services provided.
3. All of our products must be checked carefully before shipping.
4. We provide 1 year warranty.