A1663206813 A1663201413 Front Right Suspension Air Strut W/ADS For Mercedes Benz ML GL Class W166 X166
68320335AA 68253209AA Front Left Air Suspension Strut Shock Absorber For Jeep Grand Cherokee 2016-2020
|Features:||High Quality||Car Make:||Audi A8 D3 4E|
|Function:||Absorb The Vibration Of The Car||Type:||Air Suspension Shock Absorber|
|Shock Absorber:||Gas-Filled||Material:||Rubber & Steel|
|Spring Type:||Air Spring||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Size:||Standard, As Original||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
air ride shock absorbers,
air shock absorbers
Detailed Product Description
Original Rebuilt Air Suspension Shock For Audi A8 D3 4E Rear Right 4E0616002H
Suitable For: Audi A8 D3 4E
Position: Rear R
Warranty: 12 months
Advantage: Factory direct with wholesale price.
GUANGZHOU JOVOLL AUTO PARTS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD is a professional manufacturer for air suspension parts. JOVOLL has an area of more than 10,000 square meters of factory, various types of plant equipment and fixed assets close to 10 million RMB. More than 100 employees.Products including air spring, air strut, air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories, application for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Porsche, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Jeep and other brands of cars, to provide our clients with complete quantity, quality and cheap auto parts, saving customers' prochase costs and time.
1. We can translate your original drawing, and offer the best suggestion on design.
2. We have set up a quality management system assuring the quality of all the products and services provided.
3. All of our products must be checked carefully before shipping.
4. We provide 1 year warranty.
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be inflated with air to increase the suspension’s load carrying ability.
The suspension is the link between the road and the car body. The job of the suspension is to reduce, as far as possible in a controlled fashion, the vibrations from the wheel and the car body caused by an uneven road or changes of direction. Every attempt must be made to prevent these vibrations from being transmitted to the car body in order to reduce rocking, pitching and diving, avoid swaying, and ensure optimum road contact and traction with minimum slip. The suspension system comprises a range of components, including strut support bearings, springs, shock absorbers, connecting rods (coupling rods), stabilisers, axle supports, wheel bearings, suspension arms (control arms and pull rods), wheel brakes, rims, tyres, final drives and steering.
Shock absorbers and how they work
The shock absorbers reduce and slow down the vibrations from the springs, which is why technically they are correctly referred to as vibration dampers. Vibration dampers convert kinetic energy into thermal energy through fluid friction. This involves the flow of oil being slowed down by the valve passages inside the damper.
Advantages of Air Suspension Shock Absorber
1. The car can be kept on its ideal axle height independent of its variable load. Driving safety is improved due to better road handling, for example, at night keeping the same headlight position.
2. Driving dynamics, road handling and comfort are improved. The suspension is soft and comfortable during slow driving and becomes noticeably stiffer during faster driving. The suspension responds to dynamic load as it reacts to live load.
3. Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency, which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
4. Higher ability to absorb energy which means better and safer handling in extreme driving conditions.
Contact Person: Lily Yuan